Saturday, January 5, 2008

Growing Vocabulary

So the doctor says that Camlyn is not speaking as much as he should, but to give it until he is 2 1/2 years. If at that point he is still not talking then they will run hearing tests and have a speech therapist work with him. So basically, he was telling me not to worry for the present; which is right. Camlyn is just working on learning other things at the moment, how many other two year-olds are playing soccer like he is? It does make a mommy worry though when all Camlyn's friends younger and older are talking up a storm.

At this point anything that comes out of my little man's mouth is very precious. Lately it has been "Hi." Whenever I walk into the room he is playing, "Hi." Or if I am busy he will walk up to me and say it.

Caeden's word of choice at the moment is delicious. "Mommy, your coffee smells delicious.

No comments: