Monday, February 4, 2008

Finishing Projects

I am not so much on resolutions. I guess maybe I should be. Last night after starting work on Caeden's blanket again after a two year break, I decided that this would be the year that I would finish all those unfished projects.

1. Medical transcriptionist course - Finished as of last month! I am now officially a CMT.
2. Caeden's blanket - I put 12 more blocks in last night.
3. Reading the bible chronologically in a year - I guess I better start on this one ASAP! Last time I think I got bogged down somewhere in Job.
4. Getting the whole house decluttered the FlyLady way. - The living room is officially declared clutter free.
5. Ha, my kitchen border, bom apit - A cross between portuguese, english, and frustration

It will feel great to get them done, finally. I'm sure there are some more lurking around in the recesses of my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blog...you do a great job. I'm starting a blog...if I can get it done...won't be as nice as yours, but wondered if you would mind if I put your link on mine. We came up to spend a couple of days with Kathy and Justin...they are busy people. Got a minute with your mom and dad too...nice to see them for a minute. Keep up the neat blog :)