Thursday, March 6, 2008

Little Stinker

Have I mentioned that Camlyn is a little stinker? He always has been and is getting stinkier! All morning yesterday he was asking for cookies. Yes, that is one word that he is proficient at using. I was able to stall him for a little while by offering him his chewable vitamin, yum, yum. Actually they do really like them. So he did give up for awhile.

Later on Camlyn comes and climbs up in my lap. Puts his little hands on either side of my face. He bends down and places he soft little cheeks against mine and starts to whisper sweet little nothings in my ear. "Cookies, cookies." Where do they learn all these little tricks?

Camlyn does have a new word, blanket. Although it comes out more like "beashe." I guess I should have broke down and made the boy some cookies. He did have a traumatic day with his "beashe" being in the wash and all.

1 comment:

Lani said...

Adorable. I hear sweet whispers of "cookie, cookie" in my ears, too, but usually I'm just hearing voices in my head. 20 cookies later, I'm mad at myself for listening. ;)