Friday, April 4, 2008

Beashes

I do not think that I have ever explained about the blankets, yes plural. Mommy's fault. The first one was a present when he was born from our good friends. From the time that he was able to make a choice, this was the blanket that he preferred.

Being the smart mommy that I am (eyes rolling). I decided that maybe I should buy a backup, ya know, just in case. They had the same blanket just in different colors. He had to have it before we even left the store. Here I was worried that the variation of colors would make a difference. Yes, I have tried to hide it and switch them out when it is time to wash them. The stinker always finds them. Recently he has been trying to lay claim to another blanket. I do draw the line there though. We are not dragging a full size blanket around!

1,2,3,4 Give me all the blankets. I want more!

3 comments:

Lani said...

I'm starting to think I'd like drag some blankets around, too... why can't adults get away with that? So glad your loving your beashes, little man.

Anonymous said...

Azlin is the same way! We have 4 of the exact same ones. (went back to store to buy more when we realized she was attached) One cleam one stays hidden in the laundry room incase one get dirty, i switch out, one stays in her crib, (we dont take it to the car) She has her "car blankie" that doesnt come in the house, and one at my mom and dads, so when we visit car blankie can stay put. She calls her blankets her "B" I want my B mommy!

Jessica said...

Pretty nifty system you got going there. Hmmmm, we already have 2 blankets....